Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I left my heart in San Francisco

The loveliness of Paris seems somehow sadly gay,
The glory that was Rome is just another day,
I've been terribly alone and forgotten in Manhattan,
I'm going home to my city by the bay.

I left my heart in San Francisco, high on a hill it calls to me
To be where little cable cars climb halfway to the stars.
The morning fog may chill the air, I don't care.
My love waits there in San Francisco, above the blue and windy sea,
When I come home to you, San Francisco, your golden sun will shine for me.

-- Frank Sinatra, 1962

As Sinatra's song, it's purely true! I really left my heart in Frisco!
I was in Brooklyn, New York, this weekend to see my family relatives, Abiola, Paul, Kemmy and finally my cousin's son, Makai!

It was his 1st year birthday and it was really cool!
It was since 2005 I didn't went to New York and did not see my relatives so I was very happy to be there!

The birthday party was very nice, I really enjoyed it and was lovely to be with my family after such a "long" time (it's since January I didn't see any relatives).

The trip was ok, even if in the returning flight (with a connection in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) was not one of the bests since I had headache and I was anxious to get back "home"!

However I made a lot of pictures, and they can be viewed as usual on my web album. I have added two new albums, one named "New York" and one named "Makai B-Day".



Check them out since I've got some nice panoramic views over there! I will make other sight pictures of San Francisco as soon as possible :)



I've almost forget, I'm also happy that Inter won the Italian league!! Finally!! By the way, here is a picture of Gianna's Milan Room

No comments: