Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Long Time No See

..first time here! right HERE! in San Francisco!! (eheh, only Antonio can understand ehhe).

Its been a while since I've been writing, too many things happening and that's the main reason why I've not been writing.

Couple of weeks ago I was at the How Weird Street Faire in 12th and Howard and was a great party. Finally some good psytrance music spinned in the way I like!

Lately I'm always with Yuuki and Takuro chillin and having a good time :)
I've made some pics to them too so you can check them out..

Yesterday eve I've been with Maryjane, Gianna and Antonio to make some sightseeing.
I've made some real cool pictures and you can see them as usually on my web album.
At first we went to Twin Peaks but then we went to Ocean Beach too and was such a great time! Thank you MJ!

This weekend I've missed a big psytrance party in SF cause sobriety problems.. eheh,
Really bad luck I couldn't attend but this doesn't make me feel sad cause too many nice things are going on!

Yeah, I will not tell you much about it cause I like to keep the waters calm but be prepared for parties, cooperations and releases!
Well my inspiration is pretty in high stages right now even tho I don't have time to workout much music, and on the cooperation side I will be presenting some interesting productions very soon.

Some of you already know this but I will be playing live @ Summer End Festival 2007 (you can find the organizers website here)!!

This is a great event and I'm really proud to be sharing the stage with Liquid Sunshine (Beatslave / Klangwerk CH) , Beat Hackers (Agitato rec./Israel) , Space Buddha (Agitato rec./Israel) , Cyber Cartel (Agitato rec./Israel) , Opium of the Masses (Agitato rec./Israel) , Tube (GBM / Israel).

Man that's 5 Israeli Topnotch Artists in a Row!

The party is in the end of August and by then I will have a great set of rocking music to share out!

soo, until the next, keep in touch ;)

No comments: