Monday, April 09, 2007

A fish with a bycicle...

...A man with religion... just PURE nonsense :)
Anyhow, quite long I didn't write.. quite busy.. eheh, ad usually!

Well, what I can say that now I'm working in ServePath and I'm very happy about this cause I'm learning a lot of new things! Java, JAXRPC, WSDL, XML, UDDI, SOAP, WS! ehehe, lot of things that make me very proud!

On the other side (the freetime) I've been with my friends, mostly with Yuke (Japan), Gianna (Italia), Sara (Italia), Carmen (Switzerland)! The time spent together was very nice and we are having lot of fun!

Friday before last, Gianna, Sara, Carmen and I went to Club6 and had some fun with Reggae music. It was ok and its a good place to go again for sure! And actually, I missed some black vibes ;)

On Saturday I went to the POP Skills party (was the 10th year celebration)! Wow! I went with Rafael and Eriko and , we had hella good time. Was was concerning me is that most of the people was "kiddish", cause the party was 18+ ! We got there around 11 o'clock, we listened to some of the "big" names like Benny Benassi, Christopher Lawrence, Mark Farina. In the mainfloor the first part of the nite was so so, so I went to listen to Dieselboy in the d'n'b room and it rocked!! I spent 65$ to get to that party and I was starting to think it was not worth of it until 2:45 when Duvdev and Erez started their show! It was very good, gosh, the new tracks are hella nice but a bit outstyle from what I usually like.
They played their hits and the have rocked the place!! Benassi was nobody in front of Infected Mushroom, the people really enjoyed it. Well, IM are out of psy for sure but they have a big career in commerical poptrance music coming up!! I would also say that the Skills party was almost all for them, cause they played more time than everybody else and blew people mind (even if they never heard about them before).

ok ok, that's enough. I had a good time, not as a real psy party but WOW.

During last week Diego left the US and went back to Ecuador. Gosh, I really miss him! He was (and still is) my first and best friend in SF, and I really hope to be able to meet him again! Diego, best wishes in life for you!!!

On last Friday I finally met my beloved Ami! It was one week I didn't see her so I was hella missing her! We went to the movies to see GRINDHOUSE and IT ROCKED!
Gosh, we went for the show of 21:30 but already sold out so we had to see it from 22:50 to 2:10. Rodriguez & Tarantino are the masters, I would hella want to see it again soon (but without spending money)!

No comments: