Monday, February 05, 2007

Long time I didn't write! Well, that's because much things are happening.

Actually school is going VERY well, in the TOEFL practice I actually score 627 point, that's 77 points more than what I really need! :)
On the other hand I will interview for an internship on Friday and will start some software development then.

The music resurrecting a bit, but I'm really busy in those times to finish my tracks. Anyhow, no fear, I will be sending them soon! Big changes are happening too, probably you kill hear some electro-house productions soon.

Last Thursday there was a Brazilian party in my hotel. Very nice party, you can see a couple of pictures, that Diego did, on my Picasa Web Album.
Diego, Luis and I went to the Golden Gate Park last Saturday and made some cool pictures! That park is very big and we didn't walk it out much (3km). We saw the tennis fields, the Japanese Tea Gardens and the botanic park (very nice park!)

Saturday we didn't do much more than get drunk and play a VERY funny session of pool! We made a couple of funny videos too and I will upload them on the net soon. :)

Today we saw the Queens Mary 2, the biggest transatlantic ever constructed by now! WHAT THE HelL, THAT IS WAY SO HUGE that is very hard only to imagine it! Anyhow you can see a couple of pictures on Picasa.

No comments: