Saturday, February 10, 2007

Felix Da Housecat

Yesterday night, Diego and I went to Ruby Skye and we had great fun! Felix Da Housecat was playing and rocked da place, lot of people was there! Ruby Skye is one, perhaps the most, important club in the city. Even if it has only one dance floor the place was worth of it.

We even got free entrance on the guest list (yeah, truly) and the dress code was strictly fashion, so I will upload some pictures of me completely dress up and you will find it very crazy ;)

Prices were really high, 7 bucks for an Heineken, 8 bucks for a short margarita but since it was only a couple of blocks from my place we could easily drink a couple of beers cheaper.
Girls was soo many that you could easily get a wryneck !!

Friday morning I had my first job interview for the internship and I've been hired! That's so GREAT! I will be interning for 3 weeks in DELTA Computer Solutions, Inc. Member of NASA Minority Business (Aerospace & Government Technology Solutions) so I will advice you with other great info's 'bout it!

No comments: