Thursday, February 15, 2007

Musicoid

Time for music! Time for news!

I have finally updated the music on myspace! Oooh yeah, FINALLY.
Now you can find, and I'm really proud of it, F.D.M. (Rasael and Hervé Remix) and the brand new demo (yeah, made this evening) Musicoid (Music- musical, -oid to resemble).
This is still at the first stage but something cool will come in the next development.

I am also finishing the new version of Sunday Hippie and People of The 4th Generation , they will be released soon so I have to work hard on them. But I have another, much more important priority!
Hopefully I will be playing 3 lives in Mexico, at Puerto Escondito, in the beginning of April (the party is from the 2nd to the 7th). This is a sensational news and I'm really looking forward to it. This blog will contain all the informations, pictures, video, and etc about it.

PS. If you want to see the funny pictures, of me as a top banana, give a check to my picasa album "Rasael". :)

No comments: