Sunday, January 28, 2007

Alibi @ 1015.com

Wow.. Friday I went to club 1015 and it was really a wonderful night !
I went with Diego (from Ecuador) and it was the Alibi party! Kyau & Albert were playing and I really enjoyed the music/people/GIRLS! Of course you can see more pictures on my picasa website !!

I've almost forgot, I've got a new mp3 player and it's REALLY great. For 100 bucks (on ebay) I have 4GB to split with music, movies, fm radio, pictures, games, voice-recording and e-books !! It doesn't have brand (as many things from Korea) and that's why it's so "cheap", very nice player!

Before we went to the club we went to the theater to see an epic adventure, Epic Movie ! WOW! This was really awesome, I enjoyed this movie so much that I would pay one more to see it!!! (just kidding, it was first time in years I went to a Theater)

Tuesday I will receive my new M-Audio Ozone and finally can restart doing some music!!!! (I have tried something but my latency times are about 3-4 seconds!) Probably you will head some kind of club change in my sound, that's because I am exploring new music areas!

No comments: