Monday, March 12, 2007

Fructine Vichi

Some time passed since I wrote here. Well, I am really busy with work & weekends so I didn't have a chance to write..

Actually no big news are coming (or at least, I still don't want to write them here! ;))

However, something it's boiling in the stove.

I will be finishing my internship at Delta Computer Solutions this friday, so it's the rush week and I have to work a lot, on the other hand I will start to work for ServePath on Monday!! That's pretty cool! :)
Anyway I will really miss Eriko! Eriko is the secretary in Delta, and she's hella fun! She drive me around the city and showed me some great places, like the xpensive houses in North Beach and Treasure Island. I've made some faboulus pictures and you can see them on my album!

I was @ Ruby Skye this weekend and got a nice refresh of techno music, with Dj Vibe ! That was good and the girls too. This time it wasn't too crowded so I had more chances to dance my way.

However the best part of the weekend was my lazy and boring Sunday (hippie), during that day I had a chance to make a new song that its in La Danza Del Facocero style (I got many positive feedbacks on that track). The name of the track is Fructine Vichi (the title has been chosen by my friend Amina ;) ) and you will be able to hear it soon! This track rocks, but I still have to work hard on the structure! Will play very good as an intro anthem :)

I've almost forget about it.. I am also working on different styles, so be prepared to listen to something completely different in the next times!

No comments: